Here you will find all the news and updates
concerning your membership transition.
Posted: August 2018
BOOK DIRECTLY WITH FAIRMONT TO SAVE MORE & EARN MORE
The Fairmont Moments promotion is underway, so now is the time to arrange any late summer or fall travel you might be dreaming about. As a member of the award-winning Le Club AccorHotels loyalty program, your benefits include a Members’ Rate discount of up to 10% when you book directly on fairmont.com or by calling us at 1 844 440 1907.*
The hotels and resorts of Le Club AccorHotels, including Fairmont hotels, will always give you the best rates and the most opportunity for rewards when you book directly with us or through your professional travel agent. Reservations made through third-party travel sites and tour operators are not eligible for points in Le Club AccorHotels nor on-property benefits, such as Fairmont Fit.
We’ve posted a number of queries about earning points in the Q&A area of this site, which we hope you will find helpful. You may also wish to visit the Le Club AccorHotels program page for more information about rewards, points and all the on-property benefits to which you are entitled.
Wishing you a wonderful summer and we hope to see you soon!
* Le Club AccorHotels members who book the Fairmont Moments offer through fairmont.com or by calling 1 844 440 1907 will also receive the Members’ Rate discount of up to 10% based on request and availability. Members must supply their Le Club AccorHotels account number when making a reservation to receive the discount. Members’ Rate is available at participating properties only and is not applicable to properties in the Asia Pacific region. For complete Members’ Rate terms and conditions, please click here.
Posted: July 2018
The integration of Fairmont President’s Club and Le Club AccorHotels is now complete. The next phase of your loyalty program has begun and we are delighted to share the journey with you.
As of July 2, 2018, unless you have requested otherwise, your Fairmont President’s Club account information has been consolidated with Le Club AccorHotels. You may notice a slight delay with some data being transferred, particularly with more recent transactions. Please be assured our teams are working hard to ensure your account is accurate and up to date as quickly as possible.
You may start earning points immediately at all participating Le Club AccorHotels. Click here to connect to your Le Club AccorHotels account now.
In closing, we wish to assure you that while your loyalty program has changed, your Fairmont experience will only get richer. This is our promise to you. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.
Posted: March 2018
For members of all tiers in Fairmont President’s Club, 2018 is bound to be an exciting year. All of your usual membership benefits continue to be available to you right up until July 1, 2018. Following the transition date of July 2, 2018, you will automatically receive your new Le Club AccorHotels status and membership card and can start earning points immediately at all Accor Hotels worldwide – you don’t need to do a thing!
What to do in the meantime? We have a few ideas for you!
- Now would be a great time to update your membership profile. Make sure we know your preferences when you stay with us, now and in the future. If you are also a member of Le Club AccorHotels already, make sure both accounts are registered under the same name – this will help ensure a smooth transition of your membership status in July. Click here to update your Fairmont President’s Club account now.
- To celebrate our transition year, we are offering an extended “Great Rates Great Dates” promotion – exclusively for members of Fairmont President’s Club. From February 28 until March 8, you may book a quick getaway at one of 27 hotels globally at deeply discounted rates. You will have until April 30th to complete your stay. As always, these bookings will count toward your member status and you still have time to boost your status before the transition to Le Club AccorHotels, so book away! Click here to plan your next getaway.
- Enjoy your perks! Fairmont Hotels & Resorts are your partners in fitness and a healthy lifestyle. No need to pack your Nikes, members of Fairmont President’s Club enjoy arriving in their room to find Fairmont Fit gear ready and waiting, in just the right size. This continues to be one of our most popular benefits and it will certainly continue for you as a member of Le Club AccorHotels.
NEW: Interview with Sharon Cohen, Vice President, Fairmont Brand
Thank you to all our members who have taken the time to read through this site and have either emailed or called with questions and comments. Sharon Cohen, Vice President of Fairmont Hotels, would like to personally respond to a few of the questions that are on your minds. Click here to read.
A big thank you for the member love
Thank you to all those members who have taken the time to tell us how much you love your Fairmont experience. With the upcoming transition to Le Club AccorHotels, we wish to assure you that the Fairmont experience will only get better. This is our promise to you. Our loyalty program is changing, but Fairmont is forever.
Posted: January 2018
Happy New Year! We are especially happy to share that Premier and Platinum members will receive a bonus set of Fairmont President’s Club e-certificates in July. This will be in addition to the e-certificates you receive upon your annual status renewal in March. All you need to do is have two completed qualifying stays with Fairmont, Raffles or Swissôtel between January 1 and July 1, 2018.
This means that Premier and Platinum members may receive up to two sets of e-certificates this year: the annual set upon membership renewal in March; and EITHER another set upon subsequently upgrading from Premier to Platinum OR a bonus set in July upon achieving two qualifying stays.
Good to know:
- Most stays booked through Fairmont guest services are regarded as qualifying stays. Bookings made through third-party travel booking sites are not qualifying.
- To be eligible for bonus e-certificates, the qualifying stays (not just bookings) must be completed between January 1 and July 1, 2018.
- All e-certificates issued this year, including the bonus e-certificates, will be valid until February 28, 2019.
- Premier members who upgrade to Platinum status before July 1, 2018 will receive a Platinum set of e-certificates and will not receive the bonus e-certificates.
- Q&A pertaining to the bonus e-certificates may be found here.