Here you will find all the news and updates
concerning your membership transition.
: January 2018
Happy New Year! We are especially happy to share that Premier and Platinum members will receive a bonus set of Fairmont President’s Club e-certificates in July. This will be in addition to the e-certificates you receive upon your annual status renewal in March. All you need to do is have two completed qualifying stays with Fairmont, Raffles or Swissôtel between January 1 and July 1, 2018.
This means that Premier and Platinum members may receive up to two sets of e-certificates this year: the annual set upon membership renewal in March; and EITHER another set upon subsequently upgrading from Premier to Platinum OR a bonus set in July upon achieving two qualifying stays.
Good to know:
- Most stays booked through Fairmont guest services are regarded as qualifying stays. Bookings made through third-party travel booking sites are not qualifying.
- To be eligible for bonus e-certificates, the qualifying stays (not just bookings) must be completed between January 1 and July 1, 2018.
- All e-certificates issued this year, including the bonus e-certificates, will be valid until February 28, 2019.
- Premier members who upgrade to Platinum status before July 1, 2018 will receive a Platinum set of e-certificates and will not receive the bonus e-certificates.
- Q&A pertaining to the bonus e-certificates may be found here.